The 3M PELTOR tactical earplug helps protect your hearing, and can help
improve situational awareness and communications in challenging environments.
Wireless connectivity for monitoring radio or cell phone sound sources. Two-
Way communication through shoulder microphones and cell phone is maintained.
- Allow audio signals to be received wirelessly from a neckloop accessory
- Helps provide hearing protection
- Environmental Microphones for Level-dependent hearing protestation and situational awareness.
- The ear pieces are rechargeable via micro usb or 3-management alkaline batteries
- Noise Reduction Rating :23 Decibel
- Part Number: 93824
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.5 x 2.2 inches
- Item model number: 93824
- Batteries: 3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Color: black
- Material: NA
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: US
- Included Components: Earplug
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Battery Cell Type: Alkaline
- Shipping Weight: 13.3 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: October 14, 2017
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.