The Bosch Security Systems Pir Motion Sensor With Zigbee Ha 1.2 Support
Provides Top Of The Line Detection With 79 Zones With In 8 Layers Of Sensing
Area And Connects To Your Samsung Smartthings Hub With Device Handler
(Instructions Included). With Exclusive Technologies Such As Pet Immunity And
First Step Zone Processing False Alarms Are Eliminated. Easy Installation And
Flexible Mounting Options Make The Sensor User Friendly. This Device May Work
With Many Systems But We Have Only Tested It With Samsung Smartthings. Please
Take This Into Account When Placing Your Order. To Connect This Device To Your
Smartthings Hub You Must Create A Device Handler For It In The Smartthings
Developer Api (Instructions Included). These Instructions Are Very Easy To
Follow And Once Set Up You Are Free To Connect As Many Motion Sensors As You
- Requires Samsung SmartThings Hub with device handler (Instructions included)
- Pet immunity up to 31 pounds and First Step Processing (FSP)
- 6 year battery life on standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Flexible Mounting Height means no installer adjustments necessary
- ZigBee HA1.2 certified
- Brand Name: Bosch
- Series: Bosch Pro-Grade ZigBee Wireless Motion Detector
- Item model number: ISW-ZPR1-WP13
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 2 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 5 x 3 x 2 inches
- Power Source: Battery
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: November 17, 2014
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.