- AWARD WINNING SIGNATURE DESIGN - The Catalyst case for 42mm Apple Watch Series 3 is FULLY COMPATIBLE with the 38mm Apple Watch Series 2. This is the worlds first and only Apple Watch case that guarantees total protection. Original. Just like you.
- IP68 WATERPROOF TESTED. ADVENTURE READY - The Catalyst apple watch cases for the 38mm Apple Watch Series 3 has a waterproof score of IP68. Dive as deep as 330 feet (100 meters). Embrace the adventure, have fun and dont worry about water damage.
- QUICK & EASY ACCESS TO ALL FEATURES - Made with maximum precision, the Catalyst apple watch cases always keep your Apple Watch protected, but also fully functional: Bluetooth, heart rate monitor, speaker, and microphone are all easily accessible.
- HIGH MILITARY RESISTANCE TO DROPS This resilient Catalyst apple watch 38mm case exceeds MIL-STD 810G military standard for shocks & drops up to 6.6ft (2 meters). Made of rugged, shock resistant, scratch proof polycarbonate and a light silicone.
- THE FINEST DESIGN. PRECISE CUTOUTS - The Catalyst Case for 38mm Apple Watch Series 3 allows complete, seamless access and control of all buttons, sensors including signature rotating crown dial and the tactical side button. A perfect, flawless fit.
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.8 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: CAT-42WAT3-BLK
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.