Size:550 Watt | Style:Modular CX Series Modular power supply units are an
excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades,
offering high reliability, low noise, and easy installation. The flexible
modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS
Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower
power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series
Modular quieter at idle, and reduces noise even when you're pushing your
system hard. The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors
help give your system a restrained, high-tech look. Customer Service / Tech
support: opt. 1
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.Compatibility supports ATX12V 2.4/2.3/2.2/2.01 and EPS12V 2.92 standards
- Thermally Controlled Fan: Silent operation at low and medium loads
- Semi -Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results
- Five year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
- Brand Name: Corsair
- Item model number: CP-9020102-NA
- Item Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.38 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: November 16, 2015
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.