Capacity:16-Port Gigabit The D-Link DGS-1016A is a 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps
switch that works with your current Ethernet network while allowing you to
upgrade to gigabit speeds. With an aggregated bandwidth of up to 32Gbps and up
to 9K jumbo frame support, its addition to any network will dramatically
improve traffic flow and eliminate bottlenecks. Installation is plug-and-play,
as every port supports auto-MDI/MDI-X. DGS-1016A is an economical solution for
bandwidth-intensive environments needing a compact desktop form factor.
- Sixteen (16) 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Aggregated bandwidth of 32Gbps
- 9K of jumbo frame support to help expedite transmission
- All ports feature auto-MDI/MDI-X for automatic cable detection
- Non-blocking, full wire speed forwarding and filtering
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and D-Link Green power saving technology
- Compact plastic housing for desktop deployment
- Screen Size: 9.1 inches
- Brand Name: D-Link
- Item model number: DGS-1016A
- Item Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 9.8 x 3.2 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 11.33 x 9.76 x 3.23 inches
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Shipping Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 1, 2012
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.