This simple-to-setup network server connects your DYMO
LabelWriter label maker directly to your wireless network, allowing everyone
to print labels from their computers. Compatible with both Windows and Mac,
the LabelWriter Print Server simplifies label printing for everyone on your
network. To ensure simple and straightforward installation, the DYMO print
server comes complete with easy-to-follow instructions and all the software
- Easy-to-setup print server Links your LabelWriter label maker with your network for wireless printing
- Everyone on your wireless network can print directly from their computers
- Windows and Mac network compatible
- Installs easily: Connects via USB and Ethernet cable
- Includes printer server, installation CD, A/C adapter, 1-year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 6.9 x 9 inches ; 13.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 1750630
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.