||The speed in which this item arrived was amazing. Two days! WOW!!
||k****1 ( 221 )
||g******d ( 1230 )
- Connect your home phone to your compatible Echo device to call any phone number, using just your voice
- Echo Connect uses your existing home phone service (landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier charges may apply). Your home phone number will be displayed as a caller ID.
- Call 911 and international numbers from across the room
- Easily sync all your contacts. Alexa syncs with your mobile phone contacts, so you never have to look up a number. Just ask and Alexa will make the call.
- Simply plug Echo Connect into your home phone jack, complete the setup on a smartphone in the Alexa App, and youre ready to make and receive calls on any of your compatible Echo devices
- Echo Connect will work with all of your registered Echo Devices. Only one Echo Connect needed per phone line.
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.