First Alert Parking Alert Sensor with AC Adaptor, White (SFA275)
The FIRST ALERT SFA275 Parking Alert Sensor is the perfect device for the
person that wants an easier time parking in their garage. Just mount the two
(2) piece unit on a wall, workbench, or shelf in your garage. The ultrasonic
sensor automatically determines the distance to your car's bumper. The SFA275
helps guide you into the correct parking space every time using sound and
visual (red/yellow/green) traffic light-inspired warnings. The Green indicator
lights when you are within range. The Yellow indicator lights as you are
getting closer to the sensor and the Red indicator lights to warn you that you
very close to the sensor and should stop. The SFA275 operates using a 9V
battery (not included), or with the AC adapter (included). Take the guess work
out of parking with the FIRST ALERT SFA275.
- Easily Mounts on a Wall, Workbench, or Shelf in Your Garage
- Features Ultrasonic, Range Finding Technology
- 3 Different Light Indicators with Alert Sound:Green: Within Range (16 to the Sensor), Slow DownYellow: Very Close (5 to the Sensor), Proceed With CautionRed: Distance Reached (1.5 to the Sensor)
- On/Off Switch, AC Adaptable (AC Adapter Included)
- Power: 1 x 9V Battery (Not Included)
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter