Style:GFCI Testing Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage. The
higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs
light up. Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent
of voltage detection function.
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI protected outlets to verify operation of the ground fault protective device
- Conforms to UL Std 1436, Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160 and built to withstand a 6.6-foot drop
- Operating temp: 32DegreeF to 140DegreeF (0DegreeC to 40DegreeC)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
- Part Number: RT210
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.8 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: RT210
- Style: GFCI Testing
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: GFCI Receptacle Tester
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Date First Available: January 14, 2016
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.