Style:Watch Only | Size:51 MM | Color:Black / Black Band |
Configuration:Sapphire Glass Combining world-class performance with the best
features of our fitness and outdoor watches, Fenix 5X is the premiere
multisport training companion. It’s the first Fenix series watch to offer
full-color TOPO U.S. mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference
-so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get advanced
features such as Elevate wrist heart rate technology, built-in activity
profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the
fitness-enhancing effects of your workout. Smart notifications help you stay
in touch on the go. Plus, Quick Fit bands let you tailor the look to any
lifestyle or activity -no tools required. Go from workplace to workout without
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case: Physical size 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.8 cm;Weight - silicone band: 98 g ; metal band: 196 g
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Preloaded run profiles: running, treadmill running, trail running. Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.7 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 010-01733-00
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.