Size:S/M | Color:Slate There’s a lot of get-up-and-move packed into this
activity tracker. Though it’s compact enough to suit any occasion, vívosport
features built-in GPS, which lets you accurately track your activities outside
while also including a variety of indoor activities. It brings you fitness
monitoring tools and all-day stress tracking plus handy connected features,
including automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community.
It’s the complete activity tracking package.
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as Vo2 Max and fitness made estimates. Smartphone compatibility- iPhone, android, windows
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your bodys response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin chroma display and slim profile. Display size: 0.38 x 0.76 inches
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, Live Track and more. Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 4.8-7.4 inches
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.8 x 0.4 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 010-01789-10
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.