The extensive research and real-world expedition testing behind the
development of the Denali 100 make it not only the best technical big-mountain
pack we have ever made, but quite possibly the best anyone has ever seen. By
combining guide-tested essential features with the latest technology and
materials, the Denali becomes lighter, stronger, and more versatile, while
remaining balanced and comfortable under heavy gear loads over long distances
and in technical terrain. Fusion Flex Pro suspension, strippable features,
puncture- and abrasion-resistant winter construction, and alpine-ready
components are just some of the elements behind the outstanding performance of
this uncompromised alpine pack.
- 210D Nylon, 420D High Density Nylon
- TOP LOADING DESIGN & REMOVABLE COMPONENTS: Top-loading design with full-length side slash zip access. Strippable aluminum frame stays, top lid, bivy pad, and hipbelt padding. Removable lid pocket with occipital cutout and security pocket on underside.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR EXPEDITION: Ultra-durable expanding side pockets. Dual-access front panel pocket with zip-away internal divider. Quick-access side zip map / headlamp pocket.
- EASY ACCESS TO CRITICAL GEAR: Expedition hipbelt with tubular gear loops, ice clipper slots, and sled pull loops. Single zip hipbelt accessory pocket. Dual front-panel daisy chains. Stowable, adjustable traditional and hammer less ice axe attachments.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION & HYDRATION COMPATIBLE: Puncture-resistant dual-layer internally laminated front panel. Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with tube port.
- IDEAL USES: Mountaineering, Alpine Climbing, Ice Climbing, Ski MountaineeringTouring - WEIGHT: 6.7 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 36.5" x 13.25" x 11.75"
- Product Dimensions: 34.6 x 13.4 x 4.3 inches ; 6.23 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: GM74779
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.