Color:Red GrillEye continuously monitors your grill or smoker and lets know
when food is ready by sending a message to your smartphone.
- 300' Bluetooth range*: Bluetooth connection enables users to monitor grilling temperatures from up to a 300 foot distance, without experiencing disconnections.
- 6 Probe ports: GrillEye allows easy monitoring of up to 6 different temperature probes at the same time.
- Dual temperature display: GrillEye displays, simultaneously, the current as well as the target temperature, using 2 different LED indicators.
- 2 in 1 Temperature Probes FDA approved for safe use with food. Includes 2 Pro-grade thermometer probes, made of space grade aluminum with flame-proof grip, and 2 clips for ambient temperature readings
- Elegant and rugged design: GrillEye is designed to withstand the roughest conditions during grilling and smoking, without losing its premium style that makes it stand out from the bunch.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 3.8 inches
- Item Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Manufacturer: GrillEye
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: GE0001
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.