Flavor:Double Expresso High brew is a premium cold-brew coffee that’s
convenient, better-for-you and filled with great tasting natural energy.
- The original formula: simple and strong but never bitter. High Brew Coffee Double Espresso gets its great, smooth taste and natural jolt of caffeine from high-quality Arabica coffee beans and reduced fat milk, and is lightly sweetened with natural sugar.
- High Brew Coffee Double Espresso goes down smooth, thanks to our low-acidity brew, while delivering a natural caffeine boost to carry you through long days or late nights. We brew only the best beans, for a great tasting, lightly sweetened coffee drink.
- Lightly sweetened and never bitter, you can pop a can of our High Brew Coffee Double Espresso in your backpack, briefcase, gym bag, or desk drawer. Enjoy it straight from the can or pour it over ice; whether you're on the go, or taking a coffee break.
- Why wait in line or wrestle with an espresso machine or coffee maker in the morning when you can grab a can of High Brew Cold Brew Coffee? We use real, high-quality coffee beans, no heat & plenty of time. You might be in a rush, but this cold brew wasn't.
- Our Cold Brew Coffee is great for travel, or when you don't want to make a mug of coffee on your own. Stock your shelves with all our flavors: Double Espresso, Salted Caramel, Mexican Vanilla, Dark Chocolate Mocha, Black & Bold, & Creamy Cappuccino.
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.9 x 5.3 inches ; 6.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 854560005001
- Item model number: HBCDE
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.