Color Name:Traditional Satin Nickel | Style:Deadbolt The SmartCode 915
touchscreen electronic deadbolt is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt.
With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of
keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. It
features patented SecureScreen™ technology to prevent code detection from
fingerprints on the touchscreen. SmartCode is easy to install, program and
use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the
back-up keyway. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to
the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel.
- Featuring SmartKey technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- Secured keyless entry convenience. Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. 2in.) no new screw holes required
- Capacitive touchscreen with bright white LEDs for clear visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver - no hard wiring needed
- 16 user codes plus master code feature for added security. SmartKey re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Please see Installation Manual and User Manual under Technical Specification section for additional information.
- Please see Manual Door Handing video under Related Video Shorts to troubleshoot door jamming and door handing process to align the latch bolt properly to your door and tell if its left/right-handed.
- Part Number: 99150-002
- Item Weight: 3.14 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 5.4 x 9.9 inches
- Item model number: 99150-002
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required.
- Size: none
- Color: Traditional Satin Nickel
- Style: Deadbolt
- Finish: satin
- Pattern: none
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Battery Cell Type: NiMh
- Shipping Weight: 3.55 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: June 9, 2015
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.