Size:Up to 1400 Mbps - DOCSIS 3.0 The NETGEAR CM700 High speed cable modem
provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 1.4 Gbps.
It is cabellabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 that is 32X faster than 2.0 devices. A
Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Support Cable Internet Service plans up to 500 Mbps. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding .
- DOCSIS 3.0 up to 32x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0.Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to $120 per year
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services.
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more.
- RAM: 0.128 GB
- Brand Name: NETGEAR
- Series: CM700-100NAS
- Item model number: CM700-100NAS
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.2 x 1.7 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 6.6 x 5.2 x 1.7 inches
- Color: Black
- Flash Memory Size: 8
- Shipping Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: October 30, 2016
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.