Sensitive Shaving Gel contains calming Chamomile extract and Vitamin E to
soothe irritation and keep skin looking healthy. It is free of dyes,
minimizing the risk of irritation, and gives you an extra thick lather for a
closer, smoother and gentler shave. Skin compatibility dermatologically
approved for men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially
designed for men with sensitive skin. The formulas with natural ingredients
offer soothing care for easily irritated skin. The Sensitive Face Care
Products with Active Comfort System not only soothe irritations instantly, but
also improve skin’s defense over time.
- Advanced shaving with skin guard technology softens your beard for a close and extra comfortable shave
- Protects skin from shaving irritations
- Formulated with no drying alcohol
- Skin looks healthier and cared for
- Skin feels comfortable and smooth
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 7.2 inches ; 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 072140005740
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.