Size:32x8, DOCSIS 3.1 | Style:Cable Modem The NETGEAR CM1000 Ultra-High
Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with
speeds up to 6 Gbps. It is the industry's first DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Labs
Certified cable modem, 10X faster than DOCSIS 3.0. Working with both DOCSIS
3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1 cable Internet service providers, it is the ultra-high
speed cable modem ready for today's service plans and future upgrades. Enjoy
ultra HD video streaming over IP with 2x2 OFDM or 32x8 channel bonding giving
you the fastest download speeds—even during peak hours. Save up to 120 a year
by eliminating Internet service provider rental fees. Ideal for Internet
service plan 300Mbps and above. Certified with Comcast XFINITY , COX and
- Support all cable internet speed tiers, up to Gigabit (1000 Mbps) service. Separate router required for Wi-Fi
- DOCSIS 3.1 up to 10X faster download speeds than DOCSIS 3.0. DOCSIS 3.1 is OFDM 2x2+ DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 channel bonding
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to 120 per year
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Cox, Mediacom Cable, and more
- Brand Name: NETGEAR
- Item model number: CM1000-1AZNAS
- Item Weight: 2.14 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.2 x 4.5 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 10.24 x 7.24 x 4.53 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: December 15, 2017
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.