Color:Black Organize and protect your Nintendo Switch system in this 100%
Nintendo licensed Switch case manufactured to Nintendo's stringent standards
by RDS Industries. The Game Traveler case durable hard-shell exterior protects
against accidental drops or knocks, and the vacuum foamed felt lined interior
holds the system and games securely in place. Most importantly, a padded
divider is in place designed specifically to protect Switch's sensitive analog
sticks. Two bonus multi-case cases are included that hold up to 8 games. By
far the best quality Switch case on the market.
- #1 NINTENDO LICENSED SWITCH CASE MANUFACTURER
- EXTERIOR CASE: TOUGH exterior hard case covered in ballistic nylon; DESIGNED specially to protect Switch's Joy-Con analog sticks; RUBBERIZED handle for comfortable carrying; CUSTOM easy-glide zipper and zipper pull with accent color; FOR gamers on the go
- INTERIOR CASE: PERFECT fit vacuum formed interior -felt lined; DESIGNED specially to protect Switch's Joy-Con analog sticks; PADDED screen protection panel; QUICK access pocket for power cable or earphone storage; Hidden compartments for game cases
- 2 BONUS multi-game cases - holds 8 Nintendo games in a safe environment; 2 Micro SD card cases - fits into any section of the game cases
- 100% NINTENDO LICENSED; DESIGNED to exceed Nintendo's demanding standards
- Release date: March 3, 2017
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 10.6 x 2.2 inches; 12.8 ounces
- Media:: Video Game
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.