Style:Three Handsets - KX-TGE433B The Panasonic KX-TGE433B expandable DECT 6.0
Phone with answering system and 3 cordless handsets is a smart, reliable
home/home office solution designed to make everyday call management easier and
more convenient for everyone, no landline required. Hear who's calling from
across the room without having to get up with text-to-speech announcements in
English and Spanish from the base unit and cordless handsets in the home/home
office. Easy call block, speakerphone, voice paging, power back-up operation,
and advanced TAD (telephone answering device) functions tie it all together
making this system one of the most reliable and functional systems available
in the market today.
- Three Handset Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine and Large Keypad
- Hear who's calling from across the room with Talking Caller ID announcements in English and Spanish from the base unit and cordless handsets; Frequency 1.9 GHz
- Easily block up to 250 telemarketers, robocallers and other unwanted numbers with one-touch dedicated Call Block buttons on base unit and handsets
- Send clear, simultaneous announcements to every handset in the house, even when family members don't respond, with Panasonic Voice Paging
- Other conveniences include Full Duplex Speakerphone, Power Back-Up Operation, Headset Jack, Baby Monitor, Silent Mode, Noise Reduction and Intelligent eco Mode
- Refer user manual below.
- Trouble Shooting Guide Begins on PG 52 in the attached User Manual.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 5.4 x 3.2 inches
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: KX-TGE433B
- Batteries: 6 AAA batteries required. (included)
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.