Style:2 handsets This DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone System with Caller ID &
TAD works great in any home with its varied set of features. Baby monitor
capability is built in so you can keep tabs on your kids in the other room. If
you're tired of getting interruptions during dinner, this phone system has a
dedicated call block button. Just press the button and it will block the
number the call originated from. Whether you're using the corded or cordless
handset, this phone will give you everything you need in a home phone system.
- Color: Champagne Gold. Easy-to-use base unit features three one-touch dial buttons and battery backup
- Block up to 250 numbers with one-touch Call Block on base unit and handsets
- Clearly hear calls from noisy places with Noise Reduction. Number of Phone Lines: 1
- Receive alerts when the baby starts crying with built-in baby monitor
- Enjoy up to 13 hours of talk time, and key detector compatibility. Multiple key detector capability - up to 4 key detector. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5.2 x 8.6 inches
- Item Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Panasonic
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: KXTGF352N
- Batteries: 4 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.