Targeted NRR of 26 dba for Passive sound protection. Suppresses gunshot noise
and amplifies low sounds using proprietary 3M technologies. Gunshot
recognition and suppression technology optimizes noise protection based on the
firearm being used and the environment in which it's being used. Clear voice
tracking technology seeks voice amongst the noise to improve speech
intelligibility and situational awareness. Bluetooth wireless technology to
seamlessly sync to mobile devices. Make and receive phone calls through the
Headset. Engineered for optimal fit and comfort. Foldable and adjustable.
- 26 dB noise reduction rating (NRR)
- Low-profile cups have cut-outs for use with long guns.Bluetooth wireless technology Syncs with mobile devices
- 3M Smart technologies
- Dynamic suppression time adapts to firearm and environment for optimized Shooting experience
- Clear Voice tracking seeks Voice within noise for improved speech intelligibility
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 7.8 x 11.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: TAC500-OTH
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required.
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.