Style:Without Dispenser | Size:6 Rolls Now even the heaviest packages can
withstand rough handling. With 40 times the strength of acrylic tape (in shear
adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTM D3654B), the
strong, tough, solvent-free hot melt adhesive of Scotch Heavy Duty Packaging
Tape locks in your heavy duty contents and locks out everything else. You
don’t need layers of tape to get the job done—just one strip at a time—so you
save time. Your heavy packages can bear the weight and stay sealed through it
all with Scotch Heavy Duty packaging tape.
- 40X stronger than acrylic tapes (in shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTM D3654B)
- Provides excellent holding power for heavy-duty packaging and shipping
- Strong seal on all box types, including hard-to-stick-to 100% recycled boxes
- Strong, durable solvent-free hot melt adhesive seals and protects
- 3.1 mil thick
- Brand Name: Scotch
- Item Weight: 2.55 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 13 x 8.6 inches
- Item model number: 3850-6
- Color: Tape Rolls
- Material Type: Hot Melt
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 6 Rolls
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3850-6
- Shipping Weight: 2.55 pounds
- Date First Available: February 13, 2005
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.