Style:With Dispenser | Size:4 Rolls Now even the heaviest packages can
withstand rough handling. With 40 times the strength of acrylic tapes, Scotch
heavy-duty shipping packaging tape seals seams with one strip and keep boxes
closed. Tape backing resists slivering, splitting and tearing. Meets us postal
regulations for standard packages.
- 40x stronger than acrylic tape-scotch Brand's strongest clear-to-core tape.
- Split-, burst- and moisture-resistant for long-lasting performance.
- Great choice for your most critical packaging tape needs.
- Brand Name: Scotch
- Item Weight: 1.73 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 9.1 x 8.9 inches
- Item model number: 3850-4RD
- Color: Tape in Dispensers
- Material Type: Hot Melt
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 4 Rolls
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3850-4RD
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Date First Available: December 8, 2004
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.