The SolarPuff is a little lantern with a HUGE impact invented by Alice Min Soo
Chun. It is a Patented solar flatpack + origami expandable lantern. Designed
with high performance fabric material that is specifically engineered for
durability, flexibility, water proof and structured for adaptability. This
superior solar light is an absolute must for home, gardens, pools, boating
enthusiasts, outdoor camping and hiking. It auto inflates without using a
mouth or pump. It’s the lightest solar lantern on the market and the high tech
fabric creates a delightful dispersion of light.
- Easy to use lantern uses renewable, clean Solar energy
- Weighs only 2.6 oz and can be packed flat to 0.25 inch thin
- Light a room of up to 100 sq. Ft. By pressing power button 1x for low, 2x for high, and 3x to flash
- Pv Solar panel can Recharge 80% discharged batteries in 4.1 hours of Direct sunlight
- Made from water resistant and recyclable Pet
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 4.5 inches ; 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: Puff1A
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.