The ILLUMiDOME is an extremely durable yet light weight Mini Waterproof
Lantern. This light boasts 220 LUMENS of wide angle light with its 1 Watt LED
and offers light settings of; low, medium, high, and a rapid blinking hazard.
The ILLUMiDOME can hang upright from the removable Velcro strap, or hang
upside down from the split rings nested in its base. The main feature, that
skyrockets the ILLUMiDOME in front of the competition, is its dual light
output option. When the chrome reflector is removed from the top and stored
easily in the base, the user now has a full area light. The ILLUMiDOME erases
the shadows left behind by your traditional lantern output. To utilize the
ILLUMiDOME once again as a lantern, the user simply replaces the reflector and
the light is bounced back out in the traditional manner.
- Quickly and easily convert the light array from a traditional lantern pattern to a "full-area" light array
- Multiple attachement points to hang, hook, attach, or carry the light
- Completely sealed, waterproof unit, that will resist everything Mother Nature has to offer
- 1 Watt, high-output, wide-anlge, intensely bright LED with 4 light settings; low, medium, high and rapid blinking hazard
- Part Number: 00245
- Item Weight: 6.9 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3 inches
- Item model number: 00-245
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries required. (included)
- Color: Red/Black
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Average Battery Life: 100 hours
- Warranty Description: 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Date First Available: March 26, 2015
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.