Size:4-bay; 4GB DDR3L | Style:DS918+ DiskStation DS918+ CPU:Intel Celeron
J3455 quad-core 1.5GHz, burst up to 2.3GHz Memory: 4 GB DDR3L SO-DIMM
(expandable up to 8 GB) Compatible drive type: 4 x 3.5" or 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD
(drives not included) 2 x M.2 NVMe 2280 SSD (drives not included) AC input
power voltage:100V to 240V AC. Power frequency:50/60Hz,single phase Package
content:DS918+ main unit x 1; Quick Installation Guide x 1;Accessory pack x
1;AC power adapter x 1;RJ-45 LAN cable x 2
- 4GB DDR3L-1866 memory, expandable up to 8GB; Scalable up to 9 drives with Synology DX517
- Quad-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine; Dual 1GbE LAN with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Encrypted sequential throughput at over 225 MB/s reading and 221 MB/s writing
- Advanced file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
- Dual-channel H.265/H.264 4K video transcoding on the fly. Operating temperature: 5C to 40C (40F to 104F)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Brand Name: Synology
- Series: DS918+
- Item model number: DS918+
- Operating System: N/A
- Item Weight: 5.03 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 7.8 x 6.5 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 8.78 x 7.83 x 6.54 inches
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: September 15, 2017
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.