||Great transaction - thanks!!
||s***********2 ( 227 )
- Achieves a maximum theoretical throughput of up to 450Mbps
- Supports dual-band, 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n products
- Experience smoother video streaming and online gaming by choosing the clearer 5GHz band for wireless connections
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Wireless Adapter
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
The TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter by TP-LINK allows you to connect your desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed wireless network connection. Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, the TL-WDN4800 offers the use of the 2.4GHz band or the 5GHz band at speeds of up to 450 Mbps, ideal for users running bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video streaming and multiplayer online gaming
DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY
With the TL-WDN4800, you can take advantage of the latest Dual Band wireless technology with the flexibility to access either 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless networks. This gives you the extra benefit of running intensive bandwidth applications like HD video streaming or multiplayer gaming over the clearer 5GHz band. The advantage of working on the 5GHz band is that, unlike the crowded 2.4GHz band shared with microwaves, cordless phones and other wireless networks, it has much less interference and can provide a more stable wireless signal.
WIRELESS N SPEEDS OF UP TO 450MBPS
Both the adapterâ??s 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands support speeds of up to 450Mbps, bringing you a limitless wireless experience by generating the maximum theoretical wireless throughput.
WPA / WPA2 ENCRYPTIONS - ADVANCED SECURITY
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.