Model:Wi-Fi Router | Capacity:N450 TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Not compatible with phoneline internet.
- 802.11n technology, 15x faster with 5x the range of 802.11g, Three antennas for increased coverage and stability, System Requirements - Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, VistaTM or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device, WPS button for one-touch wireless security encryption
- Parental Controls to manage Internet access on children's or employees's computers, Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support.
- *450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps. It is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. You could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not
- Screen Size: 7.9 inches
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Series: Router Only
- Item model number: TL-WR940N
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 7.9 x 1.1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 5.51 x 7.87 x 1.1 inches
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: August 2, 2010
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.