VELCRO Brand sticky back fasteners deliver strong holding power. Simple peel
and stick application. For smooth surfaces such as painted wallboard, glass,
metal and most plastics. VELCRO Brand is the original hook and loop fastener.
Much better durability and strength than other off brand fasteners. They are
available in squares, coins, strips, and tapes and come in a range of
colors.These clear coins blend into most surfaces, no color matching required.
A must have for any home, school or office. Great for organization, mounting,
hanging, and securing!
- Simple peel and stick application. Great for crafting and small projects around the home, classroom and office.
- Stronger adhesive, longer lasting and more durable than other brands. These squares are perfect for smooth surfaces. Indoor use
- Includes 32 sets of squares (1 set = 1 loop square and 1 hook square)
- Brand Name: VELCRO Brand
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 7.1 inches
- Item model number: 90923
- Color: White
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 32 Sets
- Manufacturer Part Number: 90923
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: January 13, 2013
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.