TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. Whether you are
working towards a PR or working off a big meal, the TICKR helps you meet your
goals. Pair with the Wahoo RunFit app to make your workouts more efficient by
using heart rate to train intelligently. The TICKR monitors your heart rate
and calories burned, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and
most popular fitness apps. The TICKR’s dual band technology (Bluetooth 4.0/
ANT+) works with most smartphones and GPS devices, making it the ultimate
heart rate monitor.
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more. Hand washable strap
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 6.7 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: WFBTHR02
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Introducing Guaranteed Delivery, a new program at.
It's Delivered On Time. Guaranteed.
Discover which shipping option are Guaranteed!
Navigate to Shipping & Payments Tab, under "Delivery":
- "Guaranteed by MM DD" = Guaranteed Delivery
- "Estimated by MM DD" = Regular Estimated Delivery
Save time with QR Review Feedback
When your item is delivered to you, you can easily navigate to and leave your 5* Feedback for 915ers! Look for our QR Review Label and just scan it with your smartphone barcode scanner, it will take you directly to feedback page
Informing buyers about import charges
Import Charges are usually based on the item's price, shipping weight, dimensions, and country of origin, plus any taxes, duties, and fees from the country you're buying from.
Buyers are responsible for paying import fees when they receive their item. Sellers can't include these costs in the item's purchase and shipping price.